“good food”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #897 of 2,490 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 August 2013

service was fast and friendly, food was very good. I eat there every three months when I stay at the Clarion and the staff is always very warm and welcoming

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We arrived around noon the day before S. Florida University (down the block) was starting their orientation for the season. The staff was prepared, and the new menu items were set and prepared. You never go wrong when your choice is a meal here. Something is on the menu for everyone. Appetizers and meal selections were prepared and served promptly and in a friendly helpful manner. Great place for lunch in this area, fast and courteous service. Thumbs up ++ enjoy.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I usually LOVE this place. So this is where we went for our first night in Tampa. Well needless to say it was horrible. My chicken was pink inside, my daughters steak was nothing but pieces of fat. My son could not eat his chicken tenders because they were burnt. Even our appetizer was gross! I was let down by the quality of service and the food at this particular one. Makes me rethink even going to my local one again after that experience.

1  Thank wendypooh37
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Stopped in for lunch this morning at 11:00am, 6/1/13. Server only had one other table. She took our order quickly. A food runner brought us our entree. Server never came back for drink refills, nothing! Had to get the attention of the hostess to hunt down our server for our check. Hostess brought us our check, could not locate our server. Maybe that would explain why the restaurant was virtually empty! We tried this restaurant several times before, Walked out two of the tree times. We werte seated, but no server came over to us.

Any business would not exist without customers. And if you have customers, you have to have customer service. Everybody talks about the importance of good customer service, but few seem to follow through on it

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Food and service are always good. Large variety of entrees to choose from. Join their reward program. It doesn't take much to get some freebies!

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!