“What's not to like?”

Dining options: Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“What's not to like?”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Let's start with great Vietnamese food, for an incredibly low price, served at whirlwind speed for you folks in a hurry, by friendly folks. Oh, and it's in a good location, on Fowler across from the University Square mall. If you've never had Vietnamese food, you owe yourself a treat.

Visited March 2013

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Pho and 33 Export!”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Our Kayak Club met here, about 25 folks, and we had a great time; they were very accommodating, but we had reservations for the large group. Seafood Pho was OK, Meatball Pho not spectacular. All in all a good experience. Decent prices and they have both 33 Export and Saigon Vietnamese beer. WE would go back.

• Visited January 2013
Dunedin, Florida, United States
“Great tasting, fresh flavors! Very friendly, attentive service!”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We took our two girls and one of their friends to lunch. We tried the quail appetizer and the spring rolls. Both were very tasty! The 3 girls shared an extra large bowl of pho. They each had two bowls with some leftover. They all enjoyed their soup with ample slices of tender beef. My husband had the grilled pork and egg roll with rice noodles. He said it was delicious! I had the banh xeo, which is not found on every Vietnamese restaurant menu. It was good, but def not as good as my mom's. Serving sizes were just right and the customer service was very attentive and friendly! If we're in this neck of the woods again, we'll def stop back in for some Vietnamese cuisine!

• Visited January 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Local Vietnamese Secret!”
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

So it's located in a strip center across from a slowly dying shopping mall near the USF campus, don't let that stop you from coming in. The decor is dated, don't let that stop you from sitting down to eat. The excellent food and great service are worth overlooking all this!! We've eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal or poor service. On this trip I tried something called Rice Congee which is usually made with either beef, fish or chicken. I asked if it could be made with tofu and the waiter checked and said "absolutely". Congee is a traditional Vietnamese comfort food. It's a wonderful soup made with lemongrass, cilantro and accented with lime. The menu say it "goes down real easy when you are feeling a little out of the weather" and I agree! Very flavorful and comforting!!

I recommend if you like Vietnamese cuisine then Saigon Bay is a must try!

Lakeland, Florida
“A respectably tasty Viet restaurant”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I and my co-workers have eaten here many times over the last few years. It's not going to win any awards for high style dining or win awards for the best Viet food you can find. It is quiet and comfortable, the staff is friendly, and the food is consistent. Location is in a nondescript strip mall near USF Tampa. I've never had a bad meal there and I've never had a meal there so good I'll remember it for years. However, we keep going back time after time because we know what we'll get. Consistently tasty if not outstandingly so.

• Visited November 2012