“Good food - ice cream included.”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #265 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Didn't like standing so long to place order then pay. Food was served fresh and accurate. Sandwiches were large and very nice! Staff efficient.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I came to love Jason's Deli from getting lunch from here years ago at the Fowler location while working in the area. Now I frequent the Dale Mabry location. I have never eaten inside the restaurant, but will try to soon and check out the wonderful looking salad bar. No matter what you're in the mood for or what your taste is, you will find something here you will like. If you are training for an upcoming race or competition, this is also a good place. My family agrees the beefeater sandwich is our favorite. I also enjoy either the Club Lite or the Club Royal, and Chef Salad. We also like the corned beef and/or pastrami sandwiches, but I haven't gotten them in a while. My vegetarian friend likes the Zucchini Garden Pasta, and a relative likes the Tuna Melt sandwich, but not with cheese. Our preferences with soup are Tomato Basil and Broccoli Cheese. The service is always friendly and fast and because my take-out orders tend to be full with soup and au jus containers, they are always careful in how to pack it, which is very much appreciated.

1  Thank RachelWesleyChapel
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Hot soup, fresh ingredients, short wait, friendly staff. Obviously a strong manager at this location. Got my order To Go, and everything was packaged well, they even threw in some mints.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Love their healthy selections and awesome salad bar. The frozen yogurt is definitely and added plus!

Reviewed 16 October 2012 via mobile

Food is really good but delivery to table is haphazard. Diet Dr Pepper is a plus as us the soft serve!