“yummy subs”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #340 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 28 February 2013

it's the way they make it, or maybe the way you like your subs? I dont' know..but this is better than subway for sure!! can't pinpoint why.. maybe the flavors or the meats, but it's simply over average.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I recommend Jason's Deli, for small or large groups as there is something for everyone's palate.
Half Corned Beef Sandwich, Single Trip Salad Bar and ice cream for under $10. The salad bar has iceberg, mixed greens and spinach and more toppings than most, add in several pasta dishes and couscous and you are set. The kids love getting the ice cream in miniature cones after lunch.
If you get the whole sandwich it is enough to share or for leftovers.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Didn't like standing so long to place order then pay. Food was served fresh and accurate. Sandwiches were large and very nice! Staff efficient.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I came to love Jason's Deli from getting lunch from here years ago at the Fowler location while working in the area. Now I frequent the Dale Mabry location. I have never eaten inside the restaurant, but will try to soon and check out the wonderful looking salad bar. No matter what you're in the mood for or what your taste is, you will find something here you will like. If you are training for an upcoming race or competition, this is also a good place. My family agrees the beefeater sandwich is our favorite. I also enjoy either the Club Lite or the Club Royal, and Chef Salad. We also like the corned beef and/or pastrami sandwiches, but I haven't gotten them in a while. My vegetarian friend likes the Zucchini Garden Pasta, and a relative likes the Tuna Melt sandwich, but not with cheese. Our preferences with soup are Tomato Basil and Broccoli Cheese. The service is always friendly and fast and because my take-out orders tend to be full with soup and au jus containers, they are always careful in how to pack it, which is very much appreciated.

1  Thank RachelWesleyChapel
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Hot soup, fresh ingredients, short wait, friendly staff. Obviously a strong manager at this location. Got my order To Go, and everything was packaged well, they even threw in some mints.

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!