“Go to other Golden Corral”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #1,671 of 2,563 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Steak was fresh and cooked as asked in front of us. That's all I can say. Place looked dated,not cleaned and other Golden Corrals have more variety. The waiter did a good job.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

While the food tasted fine, this caused great stomach issues for my husband and myself. I have eaten at quite a few golden corrals, and never had these issues before.

1  Thank freednerd
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I've eaten at several Golden Corral's.It was decent. The food areas were nice and clean and the food was eatable. I enjoyed the food. My husband didn't enjoy it at all. However, I think it was okay.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

We have been at many Golden Corrals and this one was set up a little different as far as seating, a little to crowded. But the food was good.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I stopped in this Golden Corral about 6:30 PM for dinner as a part of a party of about 20 people. They did a good job of checking us all in - but the accolades stop there. Compared to other Golden Corral restaurants that I have been to in Florida and South Carolina; I found the cleanliness, service and selection to be sub-par. Although the buffet was adequate, this location did not offer the variety of items that other stores did. Many items on the buffet were out and were not being replenished in a timely fashion. The ribs were out on the buffet line for the entire time we were there as well as many of the breads and dessert items. As far as quality is concerned, my steak and other food was OK (5 on a scale of 1 to 10); but someone else I was dining with had to get a second piece of steak because she could not even cut the first. As far as service is concerned, even though the server promptly took dirty plates, she never once came by to offer refills on drinks. As to cleanliness, the place was trashy - no one was sweeping up and one of the women said that the ladies room was extremely dirty and out of paper towels. The men's room was better - but could have used a cleaning. This place served its purpose for a quick dinner for a large group at a cheap price, However, I suggest that Golden Corral send its quality control folks to this location. There is much that needs improvement. I would not recommend this Golden Corral location.