“GREAT!”

Golden Corral
Ranked #1,600 of 2,447 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Excellent food, excellent staff. Best Golden Corral I've been to, especially compared to the terrible one that we have in Port Orange, Fl.

1  Thank ToddDB

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Food is good, the place is big enough so you won't have to follow a line to get the meat cuts...the place is clean...

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We decided to goto dinner at golden corral after visiting bush gardens. The food was ok nothing spectacular but I guess it is to be expected.

1  Thank Paramedic927
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We decided to go because a co worker told me that they had wings and ribs and that she had gone to one in Sarasota and that it was good. Our experience was very different. We were there on a Saturday afternoon. Arrived at 4 pm for the evening meal. No ribs out at all and very few wings. alot of the containers were empty and I overheard several people that were compaining because of the food containers were empty ( wings, ribs, shrimp etc. ) The rest of the food looked dried out and old. Workers acted like they hated their job and the air conditioning is still broke ! Overall a dirty restaurant and we wont go back there again. Its look to me by checking the internet that Golden Corral might of been sold... and the new owners dont care !! Price has gone up again. Not worth the money.

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Steak was fresh and cooked as asked in front of us. That's all I can say. Place looked dated,not cleaned and other Golden Corrals have more variety. The waiter did a good job.

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!