“my visit was great always is I am concerned”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #179 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I am concerned because the best place for breakfast is not using Heinz Ketchup any more .........THISIS ALWAYS A BAD SIGN A SIGN THE MANAGEMENT AT THE TOP ARE LOOKING AT WAYS TO REDUCE COST AT THE COST OF QUALITY OF FOOD
there ketchup just is not as good .
So watch this space if who ever the cost cutters are making these decisions they are the one that will kill this great chain .
SHAME the reason I go there is for the quality you change that and I stop going .
So please at the top of this company listen or you will loose your customers and they will find somewhere else.
COST CUTS ON QUALITY OF FOOD LOOSE THE MOST IMPORTANT CUSTOMERS AND YOU THEN LOOSE YOUR BUSINESS .
BYE BYE FIRST WATCH

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have been going to First Watch for years. Food had always been excellent
and the cost reasonable for the quantity and quality. This time my companion ordered
the usual which was the omelet with a side of mixed vegetables. She usually
gets this instead of a starch side. She was charged $1.49 for every single
vegetable separately. The quantity was very skimpy. The manager said that no
substitutions were allowed without the $1.49 up charge. She was charged over $14
for her meal which should have been under $10 and yes there should have been
more vegetables. We were surprised at how skimpy the order was but the bill
was a shock

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Thank you for your recent visit and for this feedback. We're very sorry that you had a poor experience with us. We take our food and service very seriously so it is upsetting to hear that this is how your visit went. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns - we will address them immediately. We do hope you give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Loved every single item on the breakfast menu. And will come back and back. The fresh drinks are very good too ... would even be nicer if they had a draft bar :-)

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and had a wonderful experience as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I am usually not a fan of this type of restaurant. A little too healthy for my taste. But I ordered the Eggs Benedict Florentine with spinach and avocado. It was healthy and delicious. And I was pleasantly surprised how many healthy items appealed to me.
Our server was helpful and attentive.
I will definitely return.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Food is great, always served hot and the eggs are cooked as you request. You csn opt out of the potatoes and get a tasty fruit cup. Quickly becoming our "go to" breakfast place.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our food and always have a great experience with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!