“A Good Thai Restaurant With Great Decor On a Busy Tampa Corridor”

Thailand Restaurant
Ranked #331 of 2,368 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Norfolk, Virginia
“A Good Thai Restaurant With Great Decor On a Busy Tampa Corridor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2011

Stopped in this restaurant on the way to McDill AFB and it was a delightful surprise. I am biased because I eat in Thai restaurants whenever I can. This was not the best but was very good. The selections for lunch specials were not as large as I would have hoped but I had a very nice masaman curry. The decor was nice and the wait staff were efficient. The price was okay but it would have been a bargain if it were the dinner price.

• Visited October 2011

New York City, New York
“"Thia-rific"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2011

Recommended by my Brother who live within a few minutes of this location. Took my Mom and Niece for dinner. Started with the spring rolls and naem sohd (salad) both excellent.
My Mom had the shrimp and squid in a spicy sauce and my Niece had the mixed veggies with chicken and both were very happy with their choice. I had the paid Thai chicken which was great. The service was very good and overall a wonderful dinner with family.

South Tampa
“Awesome, Awesome, Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2010

Did I mention this place was awesome? Excellent food at a great price - food quality not sacrificed for the good pricing. Excellent flavors and dish selections - our favorite Thai restaurant in tampa.