“Lovely evening...”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Eddie v’s. The food was just right. Try the blackened fish tacos at happy hour! The atmosphere was excellent, and the live music was a nice touch!

1  Thank Jacquelyn B

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I went here for dinner in November. The decor is very nice. I would not call it a family restaurant because it was more formal and quite expensive (although I did see children there). It is best for adults, couples, and business dinners. We all had excellent food and excellent service. I would definitely return. The location is very near many hotels and not far from the airport.

1  Thank 13ellezee
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

First off, John, thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to be a waiter. Any and all waiters do not get enough credit for the work they put in night in and night out and not get recognized for it.

You should all come to Eddie V’s and ask for John. He will sit there and perfectly explain all the menu options. Joh was even so accommodating to my girlfriend and her dairy allergy.

We ordered the pot stickers, salmon and chilean sea bass. All fantastic and very filling meals.

To top it off we got a, “Welcome Home,” desert plate with fruit and chocolate written in on the plate.

Just wow, absolutely top notch service. John you are truly an amazing person and waiter. Thank you.

1  Thank Jacob T
Reviewed 30 November 2017

My wife and I were headed to Tampa, Florida for an overnight 'pre-cruise' stay. I was looking for seafood fine dinning and decided on Eddie V's. I made a reservation online, received an email confirmation followed by a phone call from Eddie V's. We arrived at the restaurant 15 minutes prior to our reservation, only to discover the hostess had no record of our reservation. I responded they were wrong, not only did I receive an email confirmation, I also re-confirmed by phone. Again, they could find no record of anything.

Thank god for smart phones. I simply pulled up a copy of their email confirmation and showed it to the hostess. She scrolled down and responded ..... "You made a reservation at our restaurant in Chicago. Shall I phone them to let them know you will not be dinning with them this evening?" :-)

Luckily it was early enough and they had space for us, the only damage was being a little embarrassed. The food, service and ambiance was perfect (and pricey). A special 'shout-out' to Christine, our server.

1  Thank Butchhall
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Strolled in here completely under dressed on a Tuesday night. Sat at the bar and enjoyed some great music (live 3 piece band), happy hour specials ($8 tapas and wines) and watched the beautiful people stroll by. Definitely a stop my next time through but with a collared shirt !

1  Thank tmarcone

Been to Eddie V's Prime Seafood? Share your experiences!