“Great place for a show!”
Review of The Ritz Ybor

The Ritz Ybor
Ranked #7 of 15 Concerts & Shows in Tampa
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great place for a show!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Two weeks ago my husband and I saw the Chris Robinson Brotherhood here and we were very close to the stage. This is a great place to get close to the stage and really see a band that you love! We did not wait in a long line to get it, we actually only got there about 10 minutes before the show and still got a great spot in the crowd very close to the stage. Most of the area is for standing but there were some tables by the bar in the back, not many so plan to stand. We had already had dinner so were weren't looking for food but I didn't notice any but there was a few bars. The bathrooms were nice and clean, there is a parking lot right across the street (you have to pay a few bucks), and the temperature inside was nice and comfortable and the sound was great!

Visited April 2014

Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Favorite Concert Venue”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I've seen two different concerts at the Ritz Ybor now and it's definitely my favorite concert venue. I love how old it looks and it's relatively small compared to a big venue like the Times Forum. Both shows were general admission which meant as long as I got there before doors opened I was guaranteed a decent floor spot. The acoustics are great, really loud, but hey, if it's too loud, then you're too old! I saw Ben Harper there the summer of 2010 and Olly Murs there last night. Two completely different types of artists and two amazing shows. There is also a parking garage directly behind the building and it only cost me $3 to park for 3 hours.

Visited May 2013