“Good food and Great service”
Review of The Anchor Bar

The Anchor Bar
Ranked #972 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The Anchor Bar is independently owned and operated, right in the heart of beautiful Davis Islands. Open from 11am to 3am, 7 days a week, serving food till 2am everynight. The Anchor Bar also has a dart board, Megatouch video game, and Golden Tee for those with a competitive streak. With some of the best drink specials in Tampa, 9 big screen TVs (including one on the covered deck), and with the friendly staff, you will feel right at home any day of the week! Stop by 304 East Davis Blvd and say hello!
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I visited here with friends the other day to watch the Broncos on one of their many large flat screens. The service was prompt, ongoing and very friendly. We had calamari and Anchor burgers which were delicious. The guy next to me had wings and said they were the best in Tampa - he didn't offer me one so I don't know; but they sure looked and smelled good, so I'll try those the next visit. Reasonable prices as well!

3  Thank BillS2011
Jenna N, Manager at The Anchor Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

We are thrilled that you and your friends enjoyed your visit to The Anchor Bar! It always means the world to us to hear about a positive experience at our establishment! Come back again soon!!

Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

I went to the anchor bar with my husband and children so we sat outside. Our waitress was also a bartender so she was not as attentive as a waitress that was solely serving tables. Although the bar was busy she did not forget about us. We ordered calamari and mozarella sticks for an appetizer and they were great! Both were a little overcooked but my family enjoys having more of a crunch. Our meals came out fairly quickly and it was equally as good. The prices were very reasonable. The establishment is very small and can get crowded quickly. The anchor bar is highly recommended.

1  Thank 282MoniqueH

Thank you so much for the kind words! We always love hearing about our customers experiences, so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Come back again soon and try some of our NEW menu items, if you haven't already! :)

Been to The Anchor Bar? Share your experiences!