“A lot to say”
Review of India’s Grill - MOVED

India’s Grill
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 9 April 2014

So I had take out as well as a dine in experience. I have eaten at a lot of Indian places and this place has their own style of cooking and seasoning their food. I was REALLY impressed with the paneer which had onions, peas, and bell pepper in it, as well as seasonings. Most places do not do all that and it made it quite enjoyable. Their butter chicken was the same way. The only thing that I did not like is that they do not give you a lot of basmati rice so we ran out before we ate all of our food.

On the dine in experience I was disappointed. The buffet is inadequate. The food was not properly heated. Some food was hot and the steam was causing excess condensation to pool and drip from the top of the sneeze guard back into the steam trays containing the food as well as on our plates. That cant be sanitary. What I did like about the buffet is that the food was well seasoned and spicey and they had a lot of options. Also, a few of the buffet items were obviously old and inedible for example the paneer which was so hard I could not even cut it with my fork...The restaurant is really small and there is not enough seating for the lunch rush. One person was working the front so I had to wait for him to ring ppl up and come clean off one of the 5 dirty tables so I could sit down and eat my food. The decor is just a hodge podge of broken and old furniture and tables. Overall, not very attractive or comfortable atmosphere which is a shame because the food is so good. I will not be going here for the buffet again. Oh, and parking is also terrible since they share a very small lot with the gas station. We had to park at the mall and walk over.

There are newer reviews for India’s Grill

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I couldn't believe how good our lunch was, considering that this is sandwiched between a car wash and a gas station. It was some of the best Indian food I've had, as we ordered off the menu, and the food was very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The place is located literally in the middle of a carwash/ gas station, so it can be off-putting when you arrive. But the food was very good and not too expensive.

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

It's always a surprise when you walk into Indian buffet and two or three of the items on the buffet line are your favorites. That's what happened to me today and India's. Their Naan was extraordinary and I actually ate dessert today and it was delicious as well. The reason I come to India's as often as I do is because I can sit down by myself and have a quick but delicious lunch and really not be bothered by any body or anything. The servers are always very respectful and diligent in refilling my water glass. I don't ask for much. But I really like the polite and peaceful environment of India's.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

One can be forgiven for thinking that a restaurant attached to a gas station wouldn't be very good. Wrong. This place is great.