“Phatfish Phat Time!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Phatfish Kayak Charters

Phatfish Kayak Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: All Inclussive Guided Inshore Kayak Fishing Tours In Beautiful Tampa Bay.
Dunedin, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Phatfish Phat Time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was my first Kayak fishing trip and I can say with confidence that it will not be my last! Derick has a tremendous wealth of knowledge and is eager to share. I learned in one day what would have taken me months to learn on my own.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Mike H

College Station, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Even under tough conditions, Derek was able to put us on some redfish and trout. He had top of the line kayaks and even picked us downtown at our hotel.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Andrew E
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks, Phatfish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

I'd just like to say thank you to Derick Burgos and Phatfish Kayak Charters for helping to get my girlfriend into kayak fishing. We've gone on a few charters with him and I've found Derick to always be prepared, professional and prompt. Now my girl won't stop nagging me to get her a pink Feel Free kayak

Thanks again, Derick!

R. D. Furry

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rob D

Been to Phatfish Kayak Charters? Share your experiences!