“edible - not going back anytime soon”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #1,329 of 2,601 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Not sure what happened. Hadn't been here in a while but I remember it being good. Staff seemed liked they were inconvenienced by us showing up. Food was mediocre. One of the coke machines was leaking and it was difficult to get a drink without stemming in liquid. AC was blasting and music was loud. Hardly anyone there.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We stopped for a late lunch and it was not busy. The staff was very friendly. The food was good. I like that you don't have to pay extra for each topping. I was surprised that the workers could not really see the eating area from the counter therefore wiping down the tables got neglected. Customers were good about cleaning up after themselves but there was still stuff left on tables that should have been wiped down. As we were leaving someone did come out to sweep and wipe tables.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

A typical high end burger joint with great home fries. Fries are pricey, but large enough for 2 people. Lots of burger competition and they do well to stay competitive. It's a tough market, so customer service, cleanliness and getting the order done right will be important to keeping the doors open.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I love Five Guys burgers and fries! I always order the little burger and fries and they are more than enough for me... I don't eat bread, so I go bunless, and this Five Guys has learned how to serve a hamburger in a little tray with all the toppings so that it looks appetizing! Kudos!
And the fries... you HAVE to try them. They're real russet potatoes (they tell you where they're from up on the wall), and they're huge, as is the portion.
I don't understand the bad reviews... the only negative thing I would say is that the music is too loud and the a/c is *always* too cold, but when I mentioned the air the last time I was there, they actually turned it down (there were people in heavy sweatshirts sitting under these huge, industrial vents trying to eat their burgers).
I love going here when I crave a good burger and real fries.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Good burger bad fries no shakes. Not a lot of reasons to eat here.
I am not sure how a big chain gets buy with this quality of FF.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!