“Friendly staff!”

Dining options: Dinner
Tampa, Florida
“Friendly staff!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Their pizzas are absolutely delicious. Never disappointed me! Wings are hit or miss so far... When it's good, it's just AMAZING. Wings aren't perfect all the time, but the nice and friendly staffs definitely make up for it! I will recommend Pizza Pazza to everyone.

• Visited July 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Incredible pizza - great variety”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stopped by after the Tampa boat show thinking that we would go to That's Amore and were pleasantly surprised to see that though That's Amore was not open on a Sunday night, Pizza Pazza (same owners) was open and full of people watching Sunday football! Great pizza - I recommend the original crust - and so many varieties to choose from. My husband and I ended up ordering two large pizzas and took home the leftovers because there were so many ones we wanted to try! We will definitely be back:)

• Visited September 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Our favorite place in Tampa”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My husband and I loooooove Pizza Pazza! They make all their pizza by the slice or by the pie and you can order it any way you. They also make all their pizzas with whole wheat crust or in to a tapas or wrap, if you're looking for a healthier meal. They also have subs, salads, and appetizers. They have great draft beer choices and the wine is always good. The happy hour specials are fabulous. The owner always makes you feel like part of the family and the view of the river and downtown Tampa is gorgeous.

• Visited August 2013