“Nice”

Add it.
Villagio Cinemas and Grill
Ranked #17 of 102 Nightlife in Tampa
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The overall experience was very good. Food was average, the theatre including the reclining chairs was awesome. Only bad thing was that it was very cold in the theatre. So bring a small blanket and your fine. (We got ours out of the car!)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I love the idea of being able to sip on a martini and eat while watching a new release movie. I have really enjoyed my experience the last few times I have gone. Last time, I ordered a chicken BLT sandwich. The bread was perfectly toasted and the portions are a very good size. My only recommendation would be that they seasoned the chicken a little more.. it was a little bland. Regardless, it was very good. I also love the fact that with my gym membership I get discounted tickets!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We go there for watching Indian movies. The theater has recliner seats which makes movie watching a great experience and comfortable. You can either book tickets online or by visiting the place just before the movie schedule. The place has eat out areas just outside the theater.

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Not sure what other people are talking about...we took our 10 and 8 year old to see Mr. Peabody and Shermon today and had an awesome time!! Adult beverages and kids menu's...all while lounging back in the comfort recliners, without having to get up to get seconds, as you can schedule your second or third drink before the movie starts!!! Heard a few snores, as some parents took a nap while the kids laughed through the movie! We visit Tampa a lot, first time here, and will definitely make this a habit. Wonderful family operated first run movie and dining experience!!!! Thanks guys!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I like the concept of dinner and a movie all in one place, and overall this was a pleasant experience. We went at lunch time, and the food was very good and reasonably priced. A nice wine and beer selection, as well as a full bar rounded out the experience. But some glitches in the service still need to be ironed out. We ordered from a very pleasant server and waited a short time. Then my hot sandwich arrived, but not my husband's burger -- and no drinks. About 10 minutes later, his burger came (both meals very tasty, btw, even if my sandwich was no longer hot), but still no drinks. Eventually those came too, and all was well. But after we finished the meal, no one came to clear the plates. I wanted a box for my leftovers, but had to settle for wrapping half the sandwich in a napkin. Overall, the place is promising and the seats are comfortable. A little more training with the service, and this will become a favorite for us.

1  Thank 1morefoodie