“Amazing”

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I haven't been here in a while and stopped in with my Buffy after picking him up from the airport for a good meal. We were greyed be the friendliest, most attentive staff I have experienced in a long time. Debby our server was outstanding! Fast courteous, on top of everything.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have been to Crazy many times. I get there about 3 times a year and have noticed a steady decline. This last visit was absolutely horrible. First we get told there is no soda, something about the carbonation. So we had lemonade. Not really what I like with my meals. Also, with the price they charge, knocking the price of the drinks off the bill would have been a nice gesture.The service was bad. Our waiter would come by after dishes were stacked up, and the place was quite empty so I don't know why. Food was cold and somethings even tasted old. Really, I don't have one good thing to say about this place. Will not ever be back

1  Thank boanro
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I like this place! The sushi was pretty crappy since 80% of it is rice, but I just cut the extra rice off. Everything thing else was really good. 2 for 1 wine & 2 for 1 shots? Can't beat that. My boyfriend & I sat there for hours. The service was awesome. A young Asian girl was our waitress and she was great. She definitely got an awesome tip from me .. $16 on $60 (some of you people need to learn how to tip, btw. us servers live off tips. we get paid $4 an hr!) I don't know why this place got such bad reviews. It's a really nice place .. the sushi just needs improvement. If I had ANY issues at all, I would've gone straight to a manager.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

The food quality is highly asymmetrical. The sushi island is excellent. They have a wide variety of high quality sushi and sashimi items that are expertly prepared and presented. Other islands have more mundane and mediocre food such as peach slices right out of the can in heavy syrup, and fried chicken wings (fill-me-ups I call them). The last time I was there was on a Wednesday night, and the price was $17.95, which is quite reasonable. The time before that I remember paying a much higher price, so it must have been on a night when they are busy like Friday or Saturday; or maybe they lowered the price. The place is much cleaner than most buffet-style Chinese restaurants. The bathrooms are very clean.

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Having been to this restaurant in the past, and it being quite good, we decided to do an early Christmas dinner with an old friend. Bad move on our part.

The selection was almost half of what it once was, and the place was nearly empty at 6 pm on a Saturday. The food choices were quite limited, and the "fresh" crab legs my husband picked up reeked of fish and ammonia. My experience with the hibachi bar was not much better. The chicken I picked up smelled VERY off and tasted as though it had not been refrigerated in at least a day.

In addition, when I went to the restroom, I was appalled to see that the handicapped stall toilet was broken, covered with a trash bag and the stall was being used as a storage unit.

Positives: the restaurant was clean and our server really did try to make our night good.

Negatives: everything else.

Conclusion: Please don't waste your time and money.