“Great Food, Right Price”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #564 of 2,458 Restaurants in Tampa
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This Bob Evans had friendly staff and very accommodating. We were seated immediately. We were asked if we would like bread. The waitress named about 8 different types. I had a Cherry bread and it was like a heavy angel food cake with cherries galore. (Yummy) Our value meal consisted of soup or salad, Dinner entree, and ice cream sundaes for dessert. I would definitely go back if in the area.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Saturday nights are usually busy . . . most everywhere else, so we headed to our fave, Bob Evans. We had a great waitperson, Katie, our food was cooked to order. We'd eat there again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I would recommend you eat at this restruarant. The food was super good and the prices excellent, very friendly personel. We ate breakfast there and a beautiful turkey supper.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Bob Evans restaurant has been recently remodeled. The menu is also new and improved. I had the unlimited soup and salad meal for $6.99. What a deal! They have 5 or 6 choices of soup and include your choice of bread. I had the blueberry bread (fantastic), but they also had banana, cranberry, rolls, and other choices. I was very pleased! My husband had the turkey, bacon, cheese sandwich and enjoyed it. Quite a value for the price.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We were waited on by Nikki who was outstanding. The food is the same nationwide and not our first choice but they do a good job. Reasonably priced and very clean. Ver convient for the area.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!