“Can't Beat the View - Someone Help Channelside”
Review of Fusion at Flambe - CLOSED

Fusion at Flambe
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Channel side dining with a Mediterranean fusion flare, featuring a unique blend of World cuisines in an upscale casual environment that is family friendly. From ahi to lamb shank, tabouli to angus, we have flavor blends to tantalize the most discriminating palate. Join us for simply drinks on patio, or indulge in a multi-course feast! Host your next party with us, any size large or small.
Tampa, Florida
“Can't Beat the View - Someone Help Channelside”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My friends and I opted to head to Channelside for one of the Saturday Summer Fireworks events recently, and we are so glad we did! The place actually had some people walking about, spending money, and making Channelside look as if it MIGHT become a viable spot to own a business, work, and spend time at. (For those of you not familiar with this part of Tampa - it's a struggling area that just can't seem to make a go of it, and it's been really depressed since about 2009 - present day.)

Juan Carlos of Flame took excellent care of the 4 of us gals as we found a perfect table from which to drink, eat, AND enjoy the fireworks display. The Couscous with Goat Cheese Salad was delicious (sporting Israeli style couscous which is pearl style) and large enough to share as an appetizer.

For a place that used to house a Signature Steak House though they really need to increase their quality wine offerings (especially if they plan on staying around now that Vinik won the bid to revamp this Channelside District!). People will stay and spend money if you have great wines from which to choose to pair with your wonderful menu.

The display of fireworks sets off from a barge right off the balcony by this restaurant so it's a great place to park you and your friends and/or family for a night of good food and great sights.

• Visited July 2014

“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We held a staff appreciation lunch at this restaurant for 25 people. The food, staff, location, view and atmosphere was so wonderful. Chad worked with us very well, even offering a tasting to assist us in finalizing the menu. The staff had a great time and we hear there is a wonderful happy hour too. My colleagues and I plan to return again for a great meal and a fun time.

• Visited April 2014
habana
“Terrible brunch”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This brunch is a trap for tourist and we were caught in it! The bread was the coolest just takes from the frizzer. the very artificial orange juice and coke were not included on brunch cost 15,95. The rest of the food small variety and bad quality

“It's horrible ”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has the worst food I've eaten in the last year
The pancakes were raw the bread cold and the cooks use their bear hands to manage the food

“Great Find”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I were in the area after visiting the Aquarium and Flambe was one of the few places open early in the afternoon. It was fairly empty inside but the decor was interesting. I ordered a grouper sandwich and it was delicious. I'm not a fan of olives but the remoulade on top of the fish gave it a nice saltiness. My fiance had a lamb sandwich. I guess he enjoyed it since he cleaned his plate. The service was great and we'll probably visit again the next time we're in Channelside.