“Worst service ever”

Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Oak Hill
“Worst service ever”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I ordered a to go order and waited two hours on it. I saw my waitress twice in those two hours. The Texas cheese fries i ordered were not good and burnt. I did get that taken off the bill.

Visited April 2014

Windham, Maine
“Noise level”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

We have been to other Chili's restaurants in Florida and Maine. But this was the noisiest restaurant we've ever been in. Must be the acoustics in the restaurant.
The food was actually good. The waiter was good also. This is a really busy traffic area but fortunately there is a light right next door that allowed us out quickly.
My wife had the Guacamole Burger which was excellent. I had the Chipotle Flatbread. It was kind of like Mexican pizza. It was good also.

Charlotte
“A Proud Chain”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I don't believe I'm writing a review for Chili's, because it's a National chain. However, there are times where you appreciate that a chain doesn't treat "itself" like a chain....

It was a crowded Saturday night, and the wait around 35 minutes for a table, but the barmaid was pleasant and made the time go fast. Not that she was standing holding court with us, but that she got to us quickly, and focused on us when she did. Didn't make us feel like we needed to hurry our order so she could get to another customer. This was noticeable because they have a specialty Sangria(?) drink that she had to explain... even though we opted not to try it. Went for the Margarita instead. I had a shot of Grand Marnier instead, and it was more than one of those 'measured closely' shots where you feel like the bartender is getting a kickback for saving liquor....

Table wait was right at the 35 minutes quoted, and we had a fun server who didn't mind sharing her sense of humor, vs getting pissed at a wise-guy (who me?) for joke questions about menu items.

Meanwhile, the southwestern egg rolls and buffalo wings appetizer got us started. It was the order 3 option, and we doubled the rolls. Wow, I don't remember what I ate, because my friends were treating, and we were reconnecting after 10 years. But that's also how comfortable the atmosphere was. Chili's is a chain, and you're gonna order what you want... but we needed it to be a nice place to have a comfortable meal and reunion. And it was. It gets my

BURP

Visited March 2014
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“good value”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had the Fajita trio with cheese fries it was very well presented and good value for money. But we did ask for large beers and was only served small ,the large are only a few cents more than a small so watch this make sure you get large.

• Visited February 2014
“What You Can Expect”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

When you come here you know what you are getting. Good food fairly fast at a good price. The mango ice tea is my favorite beverage here. Waitress was efficient but quiet. Noise level was good tonight. Best deal is the two for $20.