“Great pub”

Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

At here for lunch. Great food with an interesting atmosphere. Very reasonable prices and not much of a walk from the convention center.

1  Thank Joel S

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Heard about this place and was excited to see the thatched roof and Irish memorabilia. Had relatives in town and I chose this place to stop at before the hockey game. Service was poor as we sat at the bar. Never asked if we wanted another round....and when we finally got our tab, we were charged for two food items that we didn't order or receive. By the time that was corrected, we didn't have time to go to the next place on our bar hop. :( Potato skins were good, but not a place I will return to, unfortunately.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Just walking into Four Green Fields was an experience - I was instantly transported to small town Ireland, and forgot about the traffic and major construction directly across the street! The music was piped in straight from Dublin , and the helpful manager had not yet lost his brogue from the old country! The beer drinkers in our group were very impressed with the beers on tap, and I enjoyed my California Pinot Grigio.
When you go there - definitely have the onion rings!!! We also had the salmon spread with capers and red onions, and whereas the Hubby eats nothing that lives in water, even he said he loved the appetizer! Wow! That was impressive!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

From their thatched roof to their authentic Irish food my wife and I adore this place.We stopped here again while visiting Tampa,this time we sat and had dinner while listening to an Irish singer belt out some old Irish ballads.The potatoe soup is great as well as the shepherds pie.You will enjoy this place.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I loved the authenticity of this pub.. thatched hut, irish all over the place( even got rebuffed for mixing irish guiness with English bass ale)..even though the food is not memorable, the atmosphere and people are. live music ...

Been to Four Green Fields? Share your experiences!