“Authentic and fun”

Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Love the run club Tuesdays followed by a drink at the bar and their fish n chips. Also, they have killer onion rings if your feeling like a fat kid, which I always end up doing there.

1  Thank Verifiedfoodi

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I live in Tampa and Four Green Fields is one of our favorite places to happy hour. We love the environment and relaxed atmosphere. It is real opportunity to have conversation and cold beers. The food is above average and the service is great. One of the bartenders is from Dublin and gave us a lot of tips and places to visit on our trip to Ireland last year. The have Irish music on some nights. Very convenient to the downtown hotels.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I'm not a huge fan of pubs, because I am not a big drinker but we wanted to try something different. We ordered the corned beef and cabbage and it was GREAT!! I wanted a second helping. It tasted like something out of mom's kitchen. The place was dark and very dirty. Dried food all over the seats. If it wasn't for the lack of cleanliness I would have given it 5 stars!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Found this gem on our recent visit to Tampa for the Outback bowl. There's only so much football one can take and then it's time to get away. Thanks to the reviews on this site and others, we ended up at Four Green Fields 3 of our 4 nights in Tampa. My husband's favorite beer is Guiness and though he's tried others microbrew stouts claiming to be like Guiness, the Guiness he had here was "the best ever!" We sampled the menu - everything was filling and delicious. We had shepard's pie, onion rings, and a patty melt. Thumbs up on everything. Service was great and even on a busy night, Kevin never missed a beat. Thanks for the escape!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My husband and I were very excited to discover this hidden Irish spot while were were staying at the Marriott. It was Christmas day and they were not serving food but they were serving drinks and providing great company!

They do need a lesson on making Irish Coffee properly but we had such a good time with the barmaid and the manager. We laughed and shared stories of Ireland since we were in the country this summer it was such a treat talking about Ireland and enjoying the decor. We can't wait to return and try the food.