“Absolutely amazing couldn't ask for a better tour in ybor!!!!”

Ybor City Ghost Adventure
Ranked #40 of 81 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The only Paranormal Ghost Hunters Tour in the US that offers all of the Ghost Hunting equipment as seen on TV Ghost Hunting shows. Signature Lights out/Lock down Paranormal Expereince. Since 2007, we are the original ghost tour in Ybor City. We offer Ghost Tours, History Tours, and now our New Haunted Ghost Party Dinner experience in a 105 year old Haunted Masion in the Historic district on 7th ave. Tours depart daily from the visitors center at 11:30am, 12:30pm, & 8pm, 9pm from The Muvico theater. Text or call for advanced tickets and reservations. We can send tickets to your phone in 5 minutes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
4 attraction reviews
“Absolutely amazing couldn't ask for a better tour in ybor!!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I had such an amazing time with the tour guide and the places they took us if you ever get the chance to go then do it!!!

Visited December 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Nice Tour”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I did the tour last week , we came to FL to visit Disney World and universal studio, we had 1 day free to spend and we would like to go to clear water beach, so we searched about other attractions online and came across this tour and decided to give it a try, we called and booked it on the phone, we were lucky they had spot for the day that we wanted. So after spending the day at the beach we joined the tour in the evening and it was a nice tour. Our tour guide Christina was very nice and knowledgeable about the history of the city (Tampa ) and the places where went on the ghost hunting. They gave us some interesting equipment that we can carry and use, but I think for me I like it better to use my own sensing , and I did feel the presence of the "unknown" near me at 1 of the location, (basement of a hotel). So overall it was a nice experience, I would love to try the 1 in Savannah one day when I get a chance to visit the city.

Visited February 2014
Tampa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Worst business in the world!!! Don't do it!!!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin... My boyfriend and I got a great deal on groupon last October of 2013. WE STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY BOOK A TOUR. They almost NEVER answer the phone and almost NEVER return your calls. When I finally got to speak to someone and book a tour I learned our coupon expired and we were required to pay another 50 dollars in addition to what we already paid; Regardless of it being their fault that we were unable to use the groupon. Then on the day of our tour they called and said it was canceled. They said we could reschedule for later that weekend but ONCE AGAIN they have failed to return my 6 calls!!!! We will be contacting groupon and everyone we can about this. Do yourself a favor and don't even waste your energy on this "company".

9 Thank ally_m3
Tampa, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Utter rubbish”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was dragged to this by a friend (who had unfortunately already shelled out $30/head)...stories were only mildly interesting but told by a fumbling guide with no charisma whatsoever. Tour involves loading a stupid phone app that generates random words which the guide tries (poorly) to link into the stories. Forced to carry a 'ghost detector' and be told repeatedly that it doesn't detect electrical fields - oddly, the device went mental when held near any live cable, watch, cell phone etc. Hard to think of a greater waste of time or money. We walked off the tour after about 30 minutes and went for a stiff drink...

Visited August 2013
5 Thank Matt S
St. Petersburg, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wow! Where do I begin”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I purchased this ghost tour through Groupon. It needed to be used by October 1st, so for three weeks I attempted to reserve a space. My daughter was coming up from South Florida and we needed to do it on a Friday night since she works on Sunday and needed to drive back Saturday. This company has a phone number they NEVER answer. Doesn't matter what time of the day you call. You get a recording that says to call back during their regular hours. The mailbox is full so you can't leave a message. You send them emails and they maybe get back to you, maybe not. Mostly not. They tell you there is no availability on the day you ask for and then mysteriously two weeks letter get a confirmation email saying they are expecting you that evening. What? Their email says to call if you can't make it, but guess what? When you call, there is nobody there, just that same recording with a full mailbox.

I've never ever experienced such terrible service. Anywhere. If I could give this less than a terrible, I would.

No thanks. I'm going to request my refund from Groupon.

Visited August 2013