“AWSOME TOUR!!!!!!”

Ybor City Ghost Adventure
Ranked #42 of 82 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The only Paranormal Ghost Hunters Tour in the US that offers all of the Ghost Hunting equipment as seen on TV Ghost Hunting shows. Signature Lights out/Lock down Paranormal Expereince. Since 2007, we are the original ghost tour in Ybor City. We offer Ghost Tours, History Tours, and now our New Haunted Ghost Party Dinner experience in a 105 year old Haunted Masion in the Historic district on 7th ave. Tours depart daily from the visitors center at 11:30am, 12:30pm, & 8pm, 9pm from The Muvico theater. Text or call for advanced tickets and reservations. We can send tickets to your phone in 5 minutes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This was an amazing tour in ybor city. You couldn't ask for better pricing or haunted tour. Our tour guide Chrissy was so nice and really enjoyed her job you could tell. This tour would be perfect for anything and it caters to your needs or wants and if you change your mind 50 times like I did they are so understanding and will do there best to keep up with your ever changing mind.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The Ghost Party Haunted Tour is the best! I learned so much about paranormal equipment and had some close encounters with some characters in Ybor city! Ms. Ginger is an amazing tour guide, she really knows her stuff when it comes to ghosts!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I had such an amazing time with the tour guide and the places they took us if you ever get the chance to go then do it!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I did the tour last week , we came to FL to visit Disney World and universal studio, we had 1 day free to spend and we would like to go to clear water beach, so we searched about other attractions online and came across this tour and decided to give it a try, we called and booked it on the phone, we were lucky they had spot for the day that we wanted. So after spending the day at the beach we joined the tour in the evening and it was a nice tour. Our tour guide Christina was very nice and knowledgeable about the history of the city (Tampa ) and the places where went on the ghost hunting. They gave us some interesting equipment that we can carry and use, but I think for me I like it better to use my own sensing , and I did feel the presence of the "unknown" near me at 1 of the location, (basement of a hotel). So overall it was a nice experience, I would love to try the 1 in Savannah one day when I get a chance to visit the city.

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin... My boyfriend and I got a great deal on groupon last October of 2013. WE STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY BOOK A TOUR. They almost NEVER answer the phone and almost NEVER return your calls. When I finally got to speak to someone and book a tour I learned our coupon expired and we were required to pay another 50 dollars in addition to what we already paid; Regardless of it being their fault that we were unable to use the groupon. Then on the day of our tour they called and said it was canceled. They said we could reschedule for later that weekend but ONCE AGAIN they have failed to return my 6 calls!!!! We will be contacting groupon and everyone we can about this. Do yourself a favor and don't even waste your energy on this "company".

9  Thank ally_m3