“Fantastic Tour!”

Ybor City Ghost Adventure
Ranked #60 of 86 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The only Paranormal Ghost Hunters Tour in the US that offers all of the Ghost Hunting equipment as seen on TV Ghost Hunting shows. Signature Lights out/Lock down Paranormal Expereince. Since 2007, we are the original ghost tour in Ybor City. We offer Ghost Tours, History Tours, and now our New Haunted Ghost Party Dinner experience in a 105 year old Haunted Masion in the Historic district on 7th ave. Tours depart daily from the visitors center at 11:30am, 12:30pm, & 8pm, 9pm , 10pm Text or call for advanced tickets and reservations. We can send tickets to your phone in 5 minutes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This tour was fun and very interesting. Our tour guide Chrissy was awesome! I would definitely recommend the tour.

1  Thank Mfrench568

Reviewed 16 March 2014

What a great tour! 18 of us from the Cheval Women's Club bought a ghost party tour in Tampa. It was so interesting. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us all back to another place in history. We're going to go again soon. Don't miss it!

1  Thank Pamela B
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We went on this tour because we had been to the one in Georgia around Christmas...When we found out the company had a tour in Tampa we were happy. We were just hoping to see just some sites and hear a few scary stories. What a fantastic 2 hours of fun. Even though there were 10 more people on the tour, the guide included us in the laughs. Our son who is 12 and daughter who is 10 were just a little scared, but had a blast! We can recommend Ghost Party.

1  Thank cookie1947
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My grandma and grandpa hired ghost party to do a private investigation party for my birthday! We rented out the entire four-story haunted mansion in Ybor city. It was 20 of my friends from school and in the neighborhood and they loved it.. The guide gave us a lot of cool history and go stories and then let us go ghost hunting on our own . They even had thermal meters ...They had a huge theater and my friends were scared to death it was awesome!

1  Thank Steelersfanone