“Excellent”

Ranked #11 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
ORLANDO
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I could not have asked for a better mini vacation. I have already recommended this hotel to my friends and co-workers

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, 9 August 2012
We appreciate your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am pleased that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We are so appreciative of your kind recommendation of our hotel to your friends and co-workers. We look forward to seeing you and your friends during your future visits to Tampa!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
7hsjVK1qjfGSO08PriLhI2g60-9JBR3jkd7o-GfBDx4
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Lack of shelves in bathroom,for items used while in shower. No hand rails in shower & next to commode. Lack of NON-SLIPS TREADS in bathtub. Only one light in bathroom,& it had fan attached,so you had constant fan noise. No night lights in room. Only ONE CHAIR in room.

1 Thank ERNESTINE S
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, 28 July 2012
We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your room accommodations. Regarding any restroom handrails, our Accessible guestrooms do have this feature, so please do not hesitate to request this option when making reservations in the future. We hope to see you again!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We stayed there because my sons went to a near by baseball camp for 4 days. They loved the M&M's. The breakfast was awful. Parking was great plenty of spots. The pool was nice but never had clean towels available. We did go into the health club next door to get them so not a major issue. For the price we got it did the job and was perfect. I would give 3 stars but the staff was awesome. The housekeeper would decorate my sons bed with his stuffed animals like on a cruise ship. The front desk people were overly polite so I will bump a star up for the staff!

Room Tip: I did notice that they take dogs, I saw about a 40 lb Dalmation. Not sure what the extra cost is.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you and your sons enjoyed the complimentary M&Ms, convenient parking, relaxing pool, and the fantastic service provided by our staff. However, I apologize for any issues you experienced during breakfast and the lack of towels in the pool area. I will certainly address those issues with our restaurant and housekeeping departments to immediately correct. We hope to see you again.
CAPE CORAL
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Everything was great and we love the snacks in the lolbby Monday thru Friday at 5:30 and my kids LOVE the M & M's!!!

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am so pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, especially the complimentary M&Ms and weeknight Innovative Evening events. We hope to see you again during your future visits to Tampa.
Fort Walton Beach
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The staff was amazing... made me feel like a princess :) Went up and beyond with the customer service.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you received such memorable service from the staff. I will certainly share your comments with them. We look forward to seeing you again.
Walt Disney World, Florida
Reviewed 25 July 2012

afternoon treats, etc, M and M candy good idea.
breakfast poor, no visible juices, had to request. juice... poor value for money.
required to pay for morning coffee and on day two, the coffee in room was not replenished.

1 Thank pampl0na4
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, 26 July 2012
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am pleased that you enjoyed the complimentary M&Ms and our weeknight Innovative Evenings events. However, I apologize that you did not enjoy the breakfast buffet and that the coffee packets in yor guestroom were not properly replenished during your stay. Please know that I have addressed your specific comments with our Culinary and Housekeepng departments to immediately correct. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.
San Juan, PR
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 4 days and it was wonderful. My husband and I went for business-related travel. Great value for the price! Check-in was a breeze and the room we were assigned was huge and super clean with view to the pool. They had an iron and ironing board in the room, which was perfect since all my belongings were in a carry-on suitcase and they arrived somewhat wrinkled. A full-size hair dryer was also provided! The breakfast buffet was delicious and the staff was super friendly. Price was okay ($10.95) for all you can eat. The hotel is very close to the airport, but at an easy location to reach any place you want. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and I'm sure that if I go back to Tampa, I'll stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your check-in experience, room assignment, iron, ironing board, and hairdryer amenities, delicious breakfast buffet, and the fantastic service provided by our staff. We look forward to seeing you again!