Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$308
US$185
US$168
Hotels.com
1,359 results
All reviewsadam perrym msfront desksales managertampa westshoreshuttle servicebreakfast buffetcruise packageclose to the airportcruise terminalwould stay here againhotel restaurantthe hotel is cleanparking garagegreat customer servicehotel shuttlebusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2012

My husband and I booked this hotel on a whim.We were visiting Tampa for a quick anniversary getaway and decided to give this hotel a shot.We wanted a room for two nights but the room we wanted was only available for one.Ella was able to work her magic and we were able to get the same room for both nights.She put us in a room with a gorgeous view.Mallory and Ella were so nice and went out of their way to be helpful.After discovering that it was our anniversary they sent us a fruit platter with chocolate covered strawberries as a gift.We had dinner in the hotel restaurant.The food was unbelievably delicious.This was undoubtedly one of the best hotel visits ever.Thanks again to Ella and Mallory for a great memory.

• Stayed: August 2012
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Thank you for your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you and your husband enjoyed your anniversary getaway at our property. I am excited that Ella and Mallory created such a memorable experience for you. I will certainly acknowledge their fantastic service. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I have mixed feelings about my stay at this hotel. I stayed with my wife and two kids here the last week of July to the first week of August. Check-in was smooth, easy and professional. The front desk staff is great and the general condition of the hotel is clean, well maintained and inviting. Housekeeping, on the other hand, could use a bit of a tune-up. When we arrived at the room we found the room clean and everything in working order. Since we were four people the room is set up with two sets of towels. A quick call to the desk resulted in a prompt delivery of extra towels. The next day we left a note and a tip for housekeeping for two extra sets of towels. When we returned to the room later that day the room was made up but again with two sets of towels. Another quick call to the desk rectified the problem. The following day we returned from Busch Gardens around 6PM and found the room had not been cleaned at all. That night we decided to forgo housekeeping coming up and asked for a new set of towels which were promptly delivered. The day after that… you guessed it! Two sets of towels. This comedy of errors played itself out all week until checkout.

Do note that the rooms do not have safes but there are safe deposit boxes available at the front desk though at times these can be in high demand.

I would consider staying here again even with the hiccups we encountered with housekeeping but the experience will definitely bump them to the bottom of my list of options to stay when we revisit the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am pleased that you and your family experienced an efficient and friendly check-in with our Front Desk agents and that your room was clean and comfortable. However, I am embarrassed by the repeated issues you experienced with the number of towels provided in your guestroom daily during your stay. Please know that I have addressed your specific comments with our Housekeeping department to immediately correct. We hope to see you again during your future visits to Tampa.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

As a last minute decision, decided to stay in the Tampa area. The hotel was clean, rooms large enough and pool area relaxing. I wasn't looking for much but the price and quality were great. Next time I want a little get away, I'll definitely consider Wyndham again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our clean and spacious guestrooms and relaxing pool area. We look forward to seeing you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
7hsjVK1qjfGSO08PriLhI2g60-9JBR3jkd7o-GfBDx4
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I stayed at the Wyndham for business and was disappointed with this visit. The room I stayed in was average but I found my phone was not working. So I called down to the front desk and reported the problem from my cell phone. Don't get me wrong, the staff were extemely professional and courteous but it took them until the day I left the hotel to figure out that the cord on my hotel phone was bad. The general condition of the room was averageI would like to see more gym equipment in the fitness center.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apology for the issue that you experienced with the working order of the telephone in your guestroom and your dissatisfaction with the equipment in the Fitness Center. I have addressed your comments with our Engineering department to immediately correct. Also, I will certainly keep your comments regarding the Fitness Center in min in the event of future improvements to the property. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
STERLING
Reviewed 2 August 2012

This was my second time in this hotel, both times for the same annual conference. The hotel is clean and the staff is helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We appreciate that you have returned to the Wyndham Tampa Westshore for a second stay while attending your annual conference. I am pleased that you found our property to be clean and that you experienced the fantastic service provided by our staff. We look forward to seeing you again during next year's conference.