“Excellent Experience”

Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
Ranked #12 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 7 May 2008

We stayed at the Quorum during the Outback Pro Am golf tournament along with (2) other friend couples. The service at the Quorum was super. I liked the decor, the restaurant / bar in the lobby and the hospitality of the front desk. I would recommend the Quorum to anyone traveling to the Tampa area.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,341)

Reviewed 7 May 2008

Awesome location, excellent staff, food is amazing since they got a new chef. Actually gave her a handshake to thank her for the great job she did on the food for our business events.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2008

Great Stay, great service, Room very comfortable, Excellent for business travelers as well as family. Location right of the highways.

Stayed: December 2007
Reviewed 27 March 2008

We booked the Quorum via Expedia for a weekend stay prior to cruising out of the Port of Tampa. Very close to airport, malls, restaurants, etc. Clean, comfortable room and my wife and daughters enjoyed the Bath and Body Works toiletries. Nice pool and fitness center, great breakfast and a decent selection of books available to quests. We found the complimentary shuttle service very useful. They will take you anywhere inside a three mile radius - two malls, wal-mart, k-mart, etc., call them and they will come back and pick you up! Although we did not book the stay and cruise package, they did offer to take our family to the port for only $20.00, half off the taxi price. Excellent service from staff, very friendly and professional. We'll be back next time in Tampa.

Scott Thompson
Hazard, Kentucky

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2008

My wife and I came to this hotel for a conference. This was the final meeting of several quarterly meetings, and after being at luxury hotels like the Four Seasons Chicago and The Ritz Carlton Amelia Island, the Quorum was a bit of a shock and setback. The lobby, pool area, and work out facilities were very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful, and we appreciated the lending library service. The room was poor, with older decor, cracked sink, small tv, and antiquated a/c unit. Bed was comfortable but only three bad pillows. Free wifi in lobby but our room required payment, so that was an annoyance. The hotel did offer newly renovated "club level" rooms but as the hotel was full and we were at our per-diem amount, we stayed with our standard room. Perhaps the extra $30 for club level would be worth it.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2008

The Quorum is a great business traveler hotel. They are very focused on customer service, which was evident the moment their shuttle driver came to pick me up and called me by name. That was a first for me!! As we were driving back to the hotel, he told me everything about the hotel services, including a happy hour every evening, free chair massages, and a cigar rolling demonstration on Wednesday evenings- very business traveler focused! I checked in really early with no problems at all and found everyone at the hotel to be friendly and accommodating.
The room itself was nice, not great, but nice. I loved the fact that there were Bath & Bodyworks products in the bathroom! It's kind of feminine and floral, but as a girl, I loved that! I found that I kept catching whiffs of my lotion and thinking, wow, I smell good!
I'm a hotel gym snob and this fitness room was great! It's a little on the small side but they had everything you could possibly need. 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, 2 bikes, weights, balance balls and mats. The cardio machines had TV monitors built in, plus there were 2 big screen TVs in the room and the room faced the pool, so there was a lot to distract me while I was sweating.
I didn't take advantage of the hotel restaurant, but I did grab coffee from the bar the first morning. They offer Starbucks coffee, but I found that there is an actual Starbucks about 3 blocks away and it saved me almost a dollar just making that short walk. They do put out fruit and water in the afternoons for guests.
Their shuttle service will take you to the airport for free but it will also drive you anywhere you want to go within at 3 mile radius! Perfect if you don't have a car and just want to head out and grab a bite. The Westshore mall is only about a 5 minute walk away and also has quite a few dining options. Overall I was impressed by the Quorum and definitely recommend it!"

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2008

The Quarum hotel is most memorable for its service. the people there would go out of their way to make our stay enjoyable and they would do it with a smile. The pool, hot tub and work out room was clean and had a nice tropical feel to them. We would deffinately stay there again.

Stayed: February 2008