“absolutely lovely hotel”

Ranked #11 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Winnipeg Canada
“absolutely lovely hotel”
Reviewed 3 September 2008

I stayed at this hotel on the Labour Day Weekend with my daughter when we were on a shopping excursion.
I can't say enough about how lovely, well kept and friendly the atmosphere was. It is certainly an easy four star resort.
The bellhop Daniel was so kind, and drove us around to all the malls in the area and was most attentive and polite.
The swimming pool was sparkling clean, and the surrounding tiles and scenery were very relaxing.
We will absolutely be staying there if we come back to Tampa again.
Signed, 2 very happy Canadian gals.

• Liked — the cleanliness and slightly sophisticated atmosphere
  • Disliked — the bottom sheet of the king size bed wasn't a fitted one and kept wrinkling
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Brandon, Canada
Reviewed 31 July 2008

I booked this hotel on expedia for about 90 $. This is a very nice hotel. Amenities include Gym, Pool, Hot tub. The gym is half decent as well, dumbells and universal machine, with all the standard cardio eqmt. The hotel is also about a 5 min drive from some indoor outdoor mall, which is nice. The buffet in the morning is about 10 $. The only issue I had was no hotel laundry, however the hotel was willing to shuttle me for free to the nearest laundromat. I don't know of any hotel ever offering to do this.

Stayed July 2008
St. Louis
Reviewed 4 June 2008

After staying in a near by Hotel a few times and being dissatisfied with several services I decided to try out the Quorum Hotel. It is convieniently located and all the services were excellent. I am having all my staff stay there when they visit our Tampa office.

• Stayed May 2008, travelled on business
Littleton, CO
Reviewed 7 May 2008

After an arduous day of business travel from Denver to Tampa I arrived at Quorum to find my reservation had been "mishandled". The hotel took full responsibility and held themselves fully accountable. Quorum secured accomodations at a nearby hotel at no expense and little inconvenience for the first night as they were fully booked. When I returned the next day to complete my stay in Tampa, Quorum stepped up and created a wonderful experience for the remainder of my visit. In our day when corporations, CEOs and staff dodge responsibility and accountability it was refreshing to experience Quorum. I believe it was Casy Stengler that said "Tough times don't build character, they reveal character"...Quorum revealed character.

JH-Littleton, CO

• Liked — Staff
  • Disliked — inital check=in experienced some confusion
Washington DC
Reviewed 7 May 2008

My recent stay at the Quorum was phenomenal. Service was great from making the reservation to checking-out. The hotel restaurant/bar was a highlight of my stay. The whole hotel was great. The staff was extremely friendly and took great care of us everyday.

• Liked — The hotel restaurant and bar
  • Disliked — Nothing
Tennessee
Reviewed 7 May 2008

We stayed at the Quorum during the Outback Pro Am golf tournament along with (2) other friend couples. The service at the Quorum was super. I liked the decor, the restaurant / bar in the lobby and the hospitality of the front desk. I would recommend the Quorum to anyone traveling to the Tampa area.

• Liked — Hospitality
  • Disliked — Some construction going on
  • Stayed April 2008, travelled as a couple
New Jersey
Reviewed 7 May 2008

Awesome location, excellent staff, food is amazing since they got a new chef. Actually gave her a handshake to thank her for the great job she did on the food for our business events.

• Liked — The staff, the food and the rooms
  • Disliked — Parking