I stayed at this hotel on the Labour Day Weekend with my daughter when we were on a shopping excursion.
I can't say enough about how lovely, well kept and friendly the atmosphere was. It is certainly an easy four star resort.
The bellhop Daniel was so kind, and drove us around to all the malls in the area and was most attentive and polite.
The swimming pool was sparkling clean, and the surrounding tiles and scenery were very relaxing.
We will absolutely be staying there if we come back to Tampa again.
Signed, 2 very happy Canadian gals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the reinspired Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore Airport, boasting the stunning results of an $8 million renovation, completed in October 2014. Our property is airy and bright, with numerous plush seating areas to rest or mingle. Travel to and from the airport fast with our complimentary shuttle transportation. Get active with our well-equipped fitness center, outdoor pool and spa, or nearby running trail. Satisfy your hunger 24 hours a day with our fresh and fast grab & go options at the Marketplace coffee bar & cafe. And a foodie's dream menu is served for dinner and late night bites at our all-new Bar 700 grille & outdoor lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Quorum Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore Florida