We had a great stay at the hotel. The free shuttle picked us up at the airport. A little confusion since the name of the hotel had changed in the 3 days since I had booked it? I actually heard it called by 4 different names so I'm not really sure what the correct name is. Hotel was in a safe neighborhood. we were able to walk to several restaurants at night and feel safe. Hotel offers free cruise shuttle that provided great service, we had no problems. Confusing to get to the pool, you actually have to walk outside and the area going to the pool is not gated or secure. I chose to not walk alone to the pool, although the hotel was in a very safe area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the reinspired Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore Airport, boasting the stunning results of an $8 million renovation, completed in October 2014. Our property is airy and bright, with numerous plush seating areas to rest or mingle. Travel to and from the airport fast with our complimentary shuttle transportation. Get active with our well-equipped fitness center, outdoor pool and spa, or nearby running trail. Satisfy your hunger 24 hours a day with our fresh and fast grab & go options at the Marketplace coffee bar & cafe. And a foodie's dream menu is served for dinner and late night bites at our all-new Bar 700 grille & outdoor lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Quorum Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore Florida