Recently stayed for one week at the Quorum Hotel in Tampa. The staff was pleasant, helpful, and resolved any problem that arose. Hotel is situated near airport, and two malls with numerous eating establishments around.
Rooms are above average with flat screen television. Bed very comfortable, and quiet, so able to sleep.
Hotel also has wireless in lobby that they advertise, but didn't use it so not sure how it worked.
Pool, hot tub, and exercise room with machine weights, some free weights, and tread mills.
All in all, Quorum worked well for a week a business travel. Slept good with no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the reinspired Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore Airport, boasting the stunning results of an $8 million renovation, completed in October 2014. Our property is airy and bright, with numerous plush seating areas to rest or mingle. Travel to and from the airport fast with our complimentary shuttle transportation. Get active with our well-equipped fitness center, outdoor pool and spa, or nearby running trail. Satisfy your hunger 24 hours a day with our fresh and fast grab & go options at the Marketplace coffee bar & cafe. And a foodie's dream menu is served for dinner and late night bites at our all-new Bar 700 grille & outdoor lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Quorum Hotel
- Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore Florida