“Great for business travel”

Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
Ranked #12 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 1 October 2008

Recently stayed for one week at the Quorum Hotel in Tampa. The staff was pleasant, helpful, and resolved any problem that arose. Hotel is situated near airport, and two malls with numerous eating establishments around.

Rooms are above average with flat screen television. Bed very comfortable, and quiet, so able to sleep.

Hotel also has wireless in lobby that they advertise, but didn't use it so not sure how it worked.

Pool, hot tub, and exercise room with machine weights, some free weights, and tread mills.

All in all, Quorum worked well for a week a business travel. Slept good with no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
Write a ReviewReviews (1,339)

Reviewed 22 September 2008

I visited Tampa on a job hunting excursion and picked the Quorum because it seemed close to where I needed to go. The hotel is BEAUTIFUL. The staff was excellent. I had a slight problem with their computer and they worked on it and fixed it immediately. Room Service was quick! Pricey, but hey, room service is almost non-existent so just to have it was a pleasure. The staff was very helpful, I did have a refrigerator in my room, it was in the dresser. I loved the flat screen tv.

I've told everyone I know about the Quorum and I have every intention of staying there again, and again, and again!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2008

My husband and I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Quorum Hotel Tampa and we loved everything about it! It may be designed to be a business hotel, but we were there for pleasure and thought it was perfect! Check in and out was super fast and friendly. They had no problem letting us check in early and check out late, which I've noticed is a rare find! It's near the airport, but also very close to areas of good shopping and restaurants. The complimentary shuttle is a great perk. Bar staff was great. Room was awesome, comfortable bed, nice flat screen tv, refrigerator, nice decor, etc. Great fitness room, pool, jacuzzi! Short drive to beaches, we liked Clearwater Beach the best! Overall a perfect stay and we will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2008

I stayed at this hotel on the Labour Day Weekend with my daughter when we were on a shopping excursion.
I can't say enough about how lovely, well kept and friendly the atmosphere was. It is certainly an easy four star resort.
The bellhop Daniel was so kind, and drove us around to all the malls in the area and was most attentive and polite.
The swimming pool was sparkling clean, and the surrounding tiles and scenery were very relaxing.
We will absolutely be staying there if we come back to Tampa again.
Signed, 2 very happy Canadian gals.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2008

I booked this hotel on expedia for about 90 $. This is a very nice hotel. Amenities include Gym, Pool, Hot tub. The gym is half decent as well, dumbells and universal machine, with all the standard cardio eqmt. The hotel is also about a 5 min drive from some indoor outdoor mall, which is nice. The buffet in the morning is about 10 $. The only issue I had was no hotel laundry, however the hotel was willing to shuttle me for free to the nearest laundromat. I don't know of any hotel ever offering to do this.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 4 June 2008

After staying in a near by Hotel a few times and being dissatisfied with several services I decided to try out the Quorum Hotel. It is convieniently located and all the services were excellent. I am having all my staff stay there when they visit our Tampa office.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2008

After an arduous day of business travel from Denver to Tampa I arrived at Quorum to find my reservation had been "mishandled". The hotel took full responsibility and held themselves fully accountable. Quorum secured accomodations at a nearby hotel at no expense and little inconvenience for the first night as they were fully booked. When I returned the next day to complete my stay in Tampa, Quorum stepped up and created a wonderful experience for the remainder of my visit. In our day when corporations, CEOs and staff dodge responsibility and accountability it was refreshing to experience Quorum. I believe it was Casy Stengler that said "Tough times don't build character, they reveal character"...Quorum revealed character.

JH-Littleton, CO