Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
US$122
US$121
US$113
Doubletree.com
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$111
US$205
US$152
1,365 results
All reviewsadam perrym msfront desksales managertampa westshoreshuttle servicebreakfast buffetcruise packageclose to the airportcruise terminalwould stay here againhotel restaurantthe hotel is cleanparking garagegreat customer servicehotel shuttlebusiness trip
Reviewed 31 March 2009

Having never heard of the Quorum Hotel we were pleasantly surprised by the dedication of the staff and management in making sure our needs were met. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the resturant in the hotel had superb food and excellent service. Being able to sit poolside and just pick up the phone to order drinks and food was also a plus.
We would highly recommend the Quorum Hotel to anyone who would be visiting the Tampa area.
As an Advisory Board member to a Teamster Local in New York, I have already recommended this hotel to my Board members should they have any business in the Tampa area.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2009

My friends and I had a wonderful 4 night stay at this hotel in March. It went off without a hitch, thanks to very helpful staff with insightful knowledge of the local sites to eat and drink. The hotel was perfectly located at the center of our many destinations. Close to great golf, fishing, resturaunts and bars, and with the availability of a shuttle, transportation was a breeze. The rooms were clean and spacious, and pool was a great place to sit and relax with some florida sun. I'm sure the sun is the same at any hotel in the area, but the staff here put the Quorum ahead of the rest in my book. We could not have asked for a better complete hotel experience. I wish I could have stayed longer. Next time I will.

• Stayed: March 2009
Reviewed 28 March 2009

On a recent business conference held at The Quorum, my spouse and I decided to stay overnight. We were most pleasantly surprised, as we had no prior experience with The Quorum.
Employees were all helpful, weekday specials (such as the manager's reception), added a relaxing touch, facilities were above average (fitness center, pool, etc.), and the breakfast buffet was great. There were also a variety of lunch and dinner menu selections which were generous and reasonably priced.
My spouse has been a travel consultant for over 25 years, and rated this a 4 star in his opinion - and I agree. We would definitely stay at the Quorum, and recommend it to others, when we visit the Tampa area in the future

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2009

My wife and I were visiting family in Florida, and were looking for a nice hotel that was conveniently located to both Tampa attractions and the Gulf Coast. We stumbled across the Quorum Hotel in Tampa on the internet and are glad we did. It is a hidden jewel! Our room was luxurious, the staff was VERY friendly and helpful, and the location was perfect! The staff was eager to assist with anything we needed, and they even offered a complimentary shuttle service for guests. We will definitely come back to the Quorum!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2009

My husband and I loved the spacious room and the decore of the hotel. The hotel is located in the heart of Tampa and is minutes away from family and couples activities. We enjoyed the patio dining and the idea of being able to walk to the surrounding venues.

The available attendents to service the guest was insufficient during our visit, however, the hotel compensated well in their absence.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple