Proximity to Ybor and the ships is fine. Safe, courteous, helpful. Finding a hotel where I can smoke is difficult in doing the search and even finding one! Wish the windows opened. Good breakfast. Had my 15 year old with me and Ybor city is "colorful" so be aware that even the "market" is a head shop. Great restaurants in the area. For a few dollars more, I stayed at Hilton's Garden Inn at the end of the cruise and would return there again if I were ever to cruise out of Tampa again, which I won't. Fog and weather too iffy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites(R) hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Additional amenities you are sure to love include: spacious guestrooms with a microwave and mini-fridge, coffee maker, 32' inch flat screen tv, ergonomic desk, free WiFi, free hot breakfast available daily, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store, and 1,000sq ft of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown Florida