I was very pleased with our chose. Very helpful staff. Forgot flat iron and was driven to drugmart to purchase another. Enjoyed Ybor street. Ate at the Buffalo Wings for dinner which was a popular spot and good food. Just a walk up Ybor. Free shuttle was nice to drugmart and port.
Very well scheduled and just a short time to get there. Quiet. Again nice to have breakfast included beginning the day. Love the fact that duvet covers are changed! : ) I am a Hilton Honours member and it's nice to rely on the same basics. Beds are always comfortable!
Dust Bunny rating: 4*dusters*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites(R) hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Additional amenities you are sure to love include: spacious guestrooms with a microwave and mini-fridge, coffee maker, 32' inch flat screen tv, ergonomic desk, free WiFi, free hot breakfast available daily, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store, and 1,000sq ft of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown Florida