The hotel renovated nicely, but the smell in our room made us both sick by the 2nd day. The walls are thin and we heard everything our neighbors had to say... at 3am. If you are on a budget and don't mind a sinus infection at the end of your stay, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites(R) hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Additional amenities you are sure to love include: spacious guestrooms with a microwave and mini-fridge, coffee maker, 32' inch flat screen tv, ergonomic desk, free WiFi, free hot breakfast available daily, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store, and 1,000sq ft of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown Florida