The location is great and parking is easy. Its near the trolley and all of Ybor is a block away. The hotel itself is on the lower side of what many Hamptons are. The old dried snot and dirt and mold in the shower leads me to believe this is a "turn and burn" hotel... fluff the pillow... smooth the sheets if not soiled... pull up the old comforter and flush the crapper for good measure. I'll be staying downtown at the Hilton from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites(R) hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Additional amenities you are sure to love include: spacious guestrooms with a microwave and mini-fridge, coffee maker, 32' inch flat screen tv, ergonomic desk, free WiFi, free hot breakfast available daily, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store, and 1,000sq ft of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown Florida