Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown
US$111
US$205
US$152
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$159
Orbitz.com
1,384 results
All reviewsgreat locationnight lifecolumbia restauranttrolley linefree shuttlewithin walking distancebars and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastroom keyparking feecruise terminalshuttle servicefront desk staffamalie arenaclean roomshotel shuttleconvention center
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed at Hampton Suites the night prior to our Cruise. The complimentary breakfast was excellent and the hotel offered free shuttle service to Port of Tampa. The accomodations were great, the staff was fabulous, it was the perfect start to an amazing vacation at sea.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was a very nice, clean, safe hotel with parking. Easy to get too and located in Ybor City. Breakfast was very good and we were happy we made a good choice staying there. There were many, many other things close by that we were able to do without any worries.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

When I'm planning travel to Ybor City, I always try to book this hotel first. The hotel is always clean, secure and dependable. My room was very clean and my bed was comfortable. The hotel has a clean and well lit parking garage with another large over flow lot across the street. Breakfast is prepared well with a nice seating area. The hotel has a pool that is always clean. When I have experienced problems, the hotel staff did their best to fix the problem. I love the in room hot tubs. I'm just curious why the front desk never has amenities for the hot tub water. Guests would be very appreciative to have something other then shampoo for the water. I tried very hard to find something locally, but couldn't find anything without driving outside of Ybor City. I'll be back soon.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this property two times and both times had very positive experiences. The entire staff is attentive, kind, patient, & accommodating ! The property is safe & secure - which is obviously important. I will stay at this property again when my travels / events in the area bring me back.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn & Suites, service was excellent. The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. Service at breakfast was phenomenal. I would stay here again! This was my first visit to Florida and although I didn't have time for any pleasure activities, the room was great!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business