I received more than I had expected by way of service, amenities, professionalism, food, parking, and the best coffee station. We were greeted by Angela who took care of our registration and explained to us about the breakfast area, coffee station and more. The shuttle service was to gem of all, we had no idea that that service was available to us. The drivers were great in picking us up to get us to the convention center on time. One morning Mike came in early to ensure we made it to our opening meeting. We were taken to restaurants that provided the best food ever. I highly recommend this hotel for reasons mention above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites(R) hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Additional amenities you are sure to love include: spacious guestrooms with a microwave and mini-fridge, coffee maker, 32' inch flat screen tv, ergonomic desk, free WiFi, free hot breakfast available daily, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store, and 1,000sq ft of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown Florida