Great little Hampton Inn in a location convenient for access to downtown for business and Ybor City for an excellent selection of restaurants. The staff is outstanding! I've stayed here several times and every staff person is consistently friendly and helpful. I'm impressed!
The breakfasts are good. The parking area is small, but convenient. The security measures are sufficient enough to make me feel comfortable when traveling alone.
This is my hotel-of-choice in Tampa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites(R) hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Additional amenities you are sure to love include: spacious guestrooms with a microwave and mini-fridge, coffee maker, 32' inch flat screen tv, ergonomic desk, free WiFi, free hot breakfast available daily, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store, and 1,000sq ft of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown Florida