Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Park Motel(Tampa)
  • Pool
All reviewsbern's steakhouserooftop barwine shoprain showerchocolate picomplimentary bikesbayshore blvdshoe shinesouth tampamini bardirectly across the streetmarriott propertymodern hotelthe check in processvalet parkingfavorite hotelwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This hotel was everything it promised on the websites and more. We had two rooms and both were roomy, very modern, and the rain showers in the bathroom were a hit too. The beautiful rooms, eclectic food, & hotel staff were really amazing. It has everything you need on site (spa, bar, eatery, wine shop, and even a chocolate shop. If you want to venture out they have bikes to sign out as well. We walked a few blocks for brunch and then had an awesome time shopping at the Old Hyde Park shops. Many of us want to bring our spouses back to stay. If I were to give one negative comment I would say the rooftop bar in the summer is a bummer. It's just too hot and there were bugs out. They needed fans. However, all six of us were so thrilled with everything about this place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
EpicureanHotel, General Manager at Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for your lovely review. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests who have stayed with us for a special occasion and truly had a memorable experience. I am happy to hear you were able to venture out and explore the neighborhood. We have so much to offer our guests here on property that many guests simply do not have the time to head out into our South Tampa neighborhood. Plan your next girl’s getaway with us soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here because we were eating at Berns this is a excellent
Hotel! Only a year old so everything is very classy ! Rooms are large with all the extras, service is terrific. Your wish is granted! Good location.Easy off I 275. !
Had breakfast there nice selection of omlets and pastries !

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review! I love to hear our guests have enjoyed themselves while staying with us. Our team is top-notch and are delighted to make sure each and every guest has a memorable experience. I hope you will return for another celebration soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

First the bad, and only one bad: Mandatory valet parking, $15. Sorry I just don't like strangers driving my ride.

About the hotel. Perfectly situated across the street from Bern's a must for dinner, the hotel is beautifully appointed in a wine, vineyards theme. The bed was very comfortable and the shower had an interesting 2 head configuration. Check in with the receptionist and she'll walk you to your room with an IPad in hand to do the checkin process. Highly recommend, but the valet parking issue doesn't sit with me.

3  Thank joseph f

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at the Epicurean, we strive to provide our guests with a completely unique experience. We’ve designed our guest rooms with the travelling foodie in mind. And our check in process is something that is truly unique to the Epicurean.
Our parking situation is a little tricky as we have a limited amount of parking due to the congestion in our neighborhood. Having limited spaces to work with, the only way for us to manage this is to provide valet parking for every guest. We know that this is not ideal for everyone, but it is the best solution. We hope that this will not dissuade you from returning.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and very modern. The bed was extremely comfortable. Loved the whole vibe. The customer service was outstanding. Everything is conveniently located. Will definitely be coming back. Reservations at Élevage and Evangeline are a must.

1  Thank Jmhill7
EpicureanHotel, General Manager at Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you fro you review!. I always love hearing from guests who had a lovely time during their stay with us. I am also glad you had the chance to take out one of our complimentary bicycles for a cruise on Bay Shore Blvd, one of Tampa's most beautiful features. I hope you make a return trip soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My fiance and I have stayed at this beautiful hotel before, and we decided to come back and I'm glad we did. Last time we stayed here the hotel just opened and some areas were unfinished. This time around the pool was finished up, a lot of decor and additional furniture had been added. We used valet parking and the valet guys are super efficient and our car was always up within 5 minutes. We had a couple of drinks at the bar Elevage and the bartender was very friendly and helpful. The entire staff we encountered was very friendly and hospitable. We also used their complimentary bikes to take a ride on Bayshore Boulevard, which is only a few minutes from the hotel and it was perfect. If you are looking for a modern, upscale, but still down to earth atmosphere hotel than this is the place to be. This is definitely one of my new favorite hotels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
EpicureanHotel, General Manager at Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

It is always so fantastic to hear from our repeat guests! I am glad you were able to take our bicycles out for a spin on Bayshore Blvd. There is so much to see and do in our neighborhood and I'm happy you were able to experience a bit of it. We all hope you return soon as there is always something new here at the Epicurean!