“Good, not spectacular”

Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Meridian
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We were visiting from out of town looking to move to Tampa and tried this restaurant based on the hotel's recommendation. It was good, but nothing stood out - nothing that makes me really want to go back. The sangria was good, but for the price point I will look to find other places where you don't have to pay for parking and ones that have better variety on the menu.

1  Thank TXMARTINS

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This place is alright! If you are on the Atkins diet, then this place is perfect for you.

We were attending a concert at the Tampa Bay forum. My husband narrowed down our dining option to three restaurants for me to choose from. Upon looking at the menu I chose this place.

I called to make a 6:15 reservation and they were booked. Well we arrived early then intended (5:00 p.m.) to Tampa so we decided to give it a try as a walk in. We immediately got a table.
This style of dining is Tapas, which means small plates that you share with whoever you are dining with.
We pretty much enjoyed our meat only plates. I was hoping for more carb choice to pair up with my meat tapas, such as; palatines or bread but nope just French Fries or rice with bean, which is extra.

That why I say this place is great for anyone who is on the Atkins diet, your dish is mostly meat with no carbs.

I had beef tips, which was delicious & a chicken & sausage skewers. My husband had the pork chop and some shrimp butter in a lemon sauces.

For dessert we had the Frita Banana. We are not a fan of cheesecake but you can hardly tastes the cheesecake with all the other indigents involve with this dessert. It was delicious.

All in all it wasn’t bad. We had a nice time and we were done by 6:30 p.m. At that point in time there were people waiting for tables.

Would we eat their again, I doubt it.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My friends & I were in town visiting so my friend took us to this restaurant. The food was ok my steak was cold by the time it got to the table, but the service was really nice & what I like is that she new the menu up & down. My overall I would go back whenever I go back to Tampa :)

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We stopped here after a couple of hours at the nearby Florida Aquarium. The staff were warm and welcoming, and our waiter, Bruce, was just fantastic. The sangria was excellent (and potent!), and we were certainly not disappointed with any single item we ordered. From seafood to steak, everything was excellent. Will definitely make a point to stop here again when in town.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We came back for a second visit but were somewhat disappointed. Sangria was watery this time and several of our dishes were not as flavorful as the first time. Dessert was tasty and staff was friendly. Overall probably won't come back. Ceviche beats this place hands down.