“Nice find”
Review of Tinatapa's - CLOSED

Tinatapa's
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Meridian
New Orleans
“Nice find”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

This a Spanish tapas type restaurant in Channelside area of Tampa. At the time of our visit, it was not crowded. However, the food was good. The atmosphere was fun. The waiter was helpful. Will return on future visits to Tampa.

Visited August 2013

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We were on our way to see a hockey game (and not being from Florida) walked down Channelside and found this restaurant. The variety on the drinks, which included every Bacardi Rum flavor you can think of was awesome! We ordered a variety of dishes (served tapa style...small plates) and shared and we all enjoyed it very much! If you are in the area, I would highly recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Good, not spectacular”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We were visiting from out of town looking to move to Tampa and tried this restaurant based on the hotel's recommendation. It was good, but nothing stood out - nothing that makes me really want to go back. The sangria was good, but for the price point I will look to find other places where you don't have to pay for parking and ones that have better variety on the menu.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank TXMARTINS
Bartow, Florida, USA
“This place is alright! If you are on the Atkins diet, then this place is perfect for you.”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We were attending a concert at the Tampa Bay forum. My husband narrowed down our dining option to three restaurants for me to choose from. Upon looking at the menu I chose this place.

I called to make a 6:15 reservation and they were booked. Well we arrived early then intended (5:00 p.m.) to Tampa so we decided to give it a try as a walk in. We immediately got a table.
This style of dining is Tapas, which means small plates that you share with whoever you are dining with.
We pretty much enjoyed our meat only plates. I was hoping for more carb choice to pair up with my meat tapas, such as; palatines or bread but nope just French Fries or rice with bean, which is extra.

That why I say this place is great for anyone who is on the Atkins diet, your dish is mostly meat with no carbs.

I had beef tips, which was delicious & a chicken & sausage skewers. My husband had the pork chop and some shrimp butter in a lemon sauces.

For dessert we had the Frita Banana. We are not a fan of cheesecake but you can hardly tastes the cheesecake with all the other indigents involve with this dessert. It was delicious.

All in all it wasn’t bad. We had a nice time and we were done by 6:30 p.m. At that point in time there were people waiting for tables.

Would we eat their again, I doubt it.

• Visited August 2013
“Simple & good”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My friends & I were in town visiting so my friend took us to this restaurant. The food was ok my steak was cold by the time it got to the table, but the service was really nice & what I like is that she new the menu up & down. My overall I would go back whenever I go back to Tampa :)

• Visited August 2013