“We've been missing out”
Review of Circle Cafe

Circle Cafe
Ranked #235 of 2,704 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to try this place for quite a while as I know it had a good reputation when it was in South Tampa. I recently read some comments on our neighborhood app saying that it was very good as well. So when my friend and I planned to get together this evening we decided to give it a try. We both were very impressed with the food and the service. Don't let the outside entrance deter you, it is quite nice inside. The menu is large, plus specials. There is a full bar and a nice wine list. What a great little find hidden away in Carrollwood.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Being new to the neighborhood, I am always exploring new places to eat. Circles Bistro was great! The staff was very welcoming. My server, Alex, was very professional and kind. When I mentioned I was on a time constraint, he had my food over in no time. Finally, the food was fresh and delicious!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined here last night and had the best experience. Michael and his wife Judy own the restaurant and make your dining experience so intimate. There were several regular's there who were so friendly. We will definitely make this a regular weekly place we will visit!

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Delicious food and greatest drink here at Circle cafe freshly homemade bread and dressing for salad it's unbelievable delicious.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I have been at Circle several time with a group of ladies, as a couple with my husband, and family. We love the lobster soup.
Salads, sandwiches, and meals are great. It all depends on your taste and if it is lunch or dinner.

Been to Circle Cafe? Share your experiences!