“Good beer, nice tour”
Review of Yuengling Brewery

Yuengling Brewery
Ranked #24 of 198 things to do in Tampa
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I went twice. It is always fun to see how they produce beer. Really informative. One of our friend is a beer expert and really enjoyed the tour.

At the end, you get free beer sample.

3  Thank Maxime B

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

While on our yearly family vacation ,I had taken my cousin and a friend on the brewery tour on June 17. They enjoyed the tour and learned about the brewing process in which they had many questions answered.The staff is very friendly and informative and this tour is free.The best part is after the tour, you are invited to their tasting room to try all the varieties of beer that they brew.If your not a beer drinker, no worries ,they do offer soda for free as well. I've been on this tour numerous times and still feel welcome and you are treated as if your part of the yuengling family .Definately don't miss visiting yuengling Brewery !

2  Thank steve k
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The FREE tours are informative but made really fun. It was great seeing how this awesome beer is brewed. The staff is so friendly & you get to meet people from the US & around the world on your tour. I enjoy sharing stories as we have our beer tasting after the tour in their little tavern if you will.
I highly recommend this tour if you are in Tampa. Yuengling is the oldest brewery in America with the original being in Pennsylvania. Enjoy!

2  Thank Marilyn E
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

This was a real disappointment. You would think the nation's oldest brewer would have a top notch tour and ours was definitely not. I hope they do a better job in Pennsylvania. The brewery itself was old and dirty and obviously the employees were not concerned with the cleanliness of the facilities. Since the Yuengling beer in our area comes from this place, I have not had a Yuengling since the visit.

5  Thank scheig1
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

This brewery is so cool because it's got a lot of history and if you love beer you need to go!!! Free tour and free beer at the end. Definitely worth the visit if you have some time.

2  Thank MRC1990