Stayed 2 nights to accompany mother while having surgery at Tampa General Hospital. Good location for the short drive to the hospital. Valet parking seemed reasonable for the cost and they got car quickly when needed. Front desk staff was okay...not overly friendly. Found room to be large, clean and comfortable. Shower was fair - needed more water pressure. The hotel is large. We were on the 7th floor, but it appeared to be 20 floors tall. Did not take advantage of manager's reception, but did get breakfast one morning which was nice. There is a Starbucks on the first level also if you like them. I ate at Trolley's twice and received good service both times. Food was good and reasonably priced. Other choices of food are limited unless you walk over to the Marriott or the Channelside area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center Florida