We stayed 6 nights at the Embassy Suites, Downtown on River Walk by Bay - 513 S. Florida. 20th floor - Excellent room, Spa Pool - but for us was Great - walk/exercise on the Bayshore walk and everywhere. EXCELLENT - Breakfast and customer Service A+. We are Gold members and the fast track was great for Breakfast in Trolley and cocktails. My only objection is the mattresses and pillows (even the foam) I think it is time to refurbish those -- foam is broken up in pillows - but obviously personal choice. Beds are nice for sleepiing don't get me wrong but mattresses could be firmer. Thank you - excellent trip. Starbucks - very busy in mid morning and afternoons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Evening Reception included daily. Next door to the Amalie Arena for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center Florida