Most of the reviews say it all - clean, comfortable, good atmosphere and location.
We stayed here for a week after a cruise from SF - our first time to Florida.
The style, layout and service were all similar to ESs elsewhere.
he first weekend was a venue for the annual grudge match between New Orleans and Tampa, so a party atmosphere by the visiting NOs; sadly, Tampa lost!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center Florida