This is the place to stay when visiting the Forum or convention center. Just a few steps from the hotel to your venue...no complaints about the location. The hotel is a typical Embassy suites...nothing better, nothing worse...you pay extra for the location. Hotel is very loud after an event. Our room had a door that connected us to the room next door...just one door not the normal double door one for each room...I could hear the man next door as if he were sitting in my room. Thankfully he did not stay up late so it wasn't an issue sleeping...however you could hear the noise from all the other floors for a couple hours after the event. If attending an event and you are not a light sleeper this is the place to stay. If you need a good night sleep stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center Florida