We used this hotel after flying in from London .It is approximately 4 miles from the airport and easy to find .Valet parking on arrival was very welcome .We were greeted as expected guests and shown to our room promptly .Just managed to squeeze in a very welcome complimentary G and T during happy hour .Room service was prompt and tasty .As we had been travelling all day we just wanted a light bite so chose from the children's menu which when it arrived was ample .Could hear some noise during the evening when some other guests were shouting across the balconies to each other ,not taking anyone else into consideration but once in the bedroom it was quiet .Bed very comfortable .Appreciated the tea and coffee making facilities when we woke early due to jet lag .Good breakfast with excellent omelettes for breakfast before heading South down to the house we were renting in Naples .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center Florida