the location is great. its walking distance (about 2 blocks) from the convention center, harbour, & several places to eat. This hotel is about 3 blocks from the aquarium. The outdoor pool has a beautiful view although its fairly small. At peak shower times (such as shortly before checkout) there is NO hot water. I was very impressed by the complimentary breakfast which included made to order omlettes by friendly but quick cooks, pancakes, scrambled eggs, homefries, sausage, bacon, fresh fruit, &a variety of cereals & yogurts. I was expecting a nice hotel like this to have complementary toiletries upon request but unfortunately they don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center Florida